Comment on page
This section helps you navigate through FlytBase dashboard's new layout.
All new FlytBase Layout
The navigation drawer offers ergonomic access to all major flight modules required by an operator for autonomous drone flights.
Navigation Drawer Overview
Using the Navigation Drawer
- 1.Operations: A Control Center to manage, control and view live streams of your real-time fleet operations.
- Docking Stations: Access docking station controls, telemetry, and weather data.
- Multi-Cam: Access the live video feed from multiple drones and docking stations that are executing simultaneous missions.
- 4.Zones: Restrict your drones to specific operational areas.
- 5.Alerts: Manage all your alarms
- Alarms: View, manage and respond to 3rd party alarms integrated with FlytBase.
The top bar displays information and actions at the top of the FlytBase dashboard.
Top Bar Overview
Using the Top Bar
- 1.Notification Centre: Contains a list of pop-up messages that appear on the dashboard during a session.
- 2.Settings: Access and configure settings for drones and docking stations.
- 3.What's New: Learn about useful new features, improvements, and fixes in FlytBase.
- 4.Account info: View account information and manage your FlytBase subscription.
A simple new way to access 3rd party integrations and widgets.