A guide for the operator to schedule missions ahead of time, set repeat intervals and assign specific drones and routes for each mission.
FlytBase features a calendar screen that displays the pre-planned flight schedule of the drone fleet. Operators can easily plan their missions through the day, week, and month tabs.
Mission Planner: Month tab
Mission Planner: Week tab
Mission Planner: Day tab
In scheduled missions, FlytBase displays a toaster message 5 mins prior to the scheduled date and time. At the set time, another toaster message is displayed and the mission is executed automatically.
Operators can view their Scheduled Missions by navigating to the planning section of the dashboard and selecting the "Schedule" option from the right panel. Before scheduling a mission, operators must first plan the mission on FlytBase.
- To schedule a mission, the operator simply clicks on the desired day in the calendar.
- The Mission Scheduler tab will then open on the right side of the screen, where the operator can fill in the necessary details and save the schedule.
- Once the mission is scheduled, it will be reflected on the operator's calendar, along with its status.
A mission where the operator selects Does not repeat instead of Daily is a scheduled mission that is executed only once (for a specific date and time).
FlytBase makes it easy for operators to stay on top of their scheduled missions by assigning one of the following states to each mission in the calendar overview.
Users can easily edit, cancel, and delete a scheduled mission when required. In the calendar view, select a mission.
Scheduled Mission Details
- The operator can make edits in the tab by clicking onedit it then click on Update to update and save the mission. A toaster message will be shown stating the Schedule saved.
- To cancel a scheduled mission, click on theicon. The user can choose to Uncancel a cancelled scheduled mission at any time by clicking on the same icon in the popup.
- Deleting a mission: The user can click on the Delete button in the mission popup in the calendar view.
- For a mission that does not repeat: The user can click on the Delete button in the mission popup in the calendar view.
Delete the Scheduled Mission
- For a mission that repeats daily: While deleting a mission that repeats daily, the user is asked to confirm whether they want to delete:
- This event - Selecting this option will delete the schedule for that particular day.
- This and future events - Selecting this option will delete the schedule for that particular day in addition to the schedules planned for the months to come.
- All events - Selecting this option will delete the schedule for the previous days, that particular day in addition to the schedules planned for the months to come.
- A toaster message is displayed stating that the schedule is deleted.
Delete a daily mission
You can now conduct repeatable autonomous missions with minimal human intervention.