A guide for assisting in detailed mission logs for operators to analyze and troubleshoot mission issues with the ability to download and share logs for further review.
FlytBase now provides detailed Flight Logs that consist of several sections such as Overview, Playback, Media, Annotations, and Alarms. With these Flight Logs, the operator can get a comprehensive view of the entire mission and review important information such as flight path, altitude, speed, device information and more. Additionally, the Media section allows the operator to view images and videos captured during the mission. The Annotations section shows the operator's added comments/notes to specific events during the mission, while the Alarms section provides information on any safety or system warnings that occurred during the mission. Finally, the operator can download and share the Flight Logs with other team members or stakeholders for further analysis and review.
- Navigate to the Logstab on the Dashboard, then select Flight Logs🆕. From there, they can view a list of the drone's flight history, Mission name, time stamp, and the linked Docking Station.
These Flight Logs give the operator an outline of how the mission was performed and all the relevant information that they would need to create a better analysis for every mission that took place using the FlytBase dashboard.
Flight logs features
Displays a summary of the flight that covers the following-
- It gives a run-through of what device was used during the mission, its vehicle ID, the docking station's name, and its station ID.
- Under the mission section, the name of the mission and its total duration is shown.
- In the flight details section, the operator can view some important features like:
- Total distance travelled during the mission.
- The drone's completion time.
- The maximum altitude & speed reached during the flight.
- The take-off and landing times also get registered with what mission type and final action were set with respect to the mission.
- The operator can also notice the drone's initial and post-mission battery percentage.
Flight log overview
The map can be seen in 3 different views i.e. Transit, Terrain, and Satellite view.
This section shows the drone and its RC's telemetry with basic information regarding the drone. The mission gets recorded and can be played in transit, terrain, or satellite view.
Flight Logs Playback
It previews media files captured or recorded during the mission using the FlytBase dashboard.
Flight logs Media
Includes the annotations that are added during a flight.
Flight logs Annotations
This section shows the list of alarms that were attended to or raised during the flight.
Alarm Logs raised during flight
Allows sharing report of the flight via email.
Share logs dialog box
If the operator wishes to clean up their logs without deleting them, then they can then archive them.
Archive log dialog box
Allows downloading of reports from flight logs. The flight report that gets downloaded or shared includes:
- Report Details
- Flight Path consisting of map and satellite view