Frequently Asked Questions about FlytBase are answered here.
- 1.How can I request a new feature in FlytBase?We encourage you to contact our technical team directly to give feedback on FlytBase’s performance, suggestions, and ideas for new features useful for your drone application. You can write to us at [email protected].
- 1.How can I change my drone's name?To change the name, vehicle ID, or Token of a drone, locate the drone card on which you want to make changes, click onicon of the drone card, and select the 'edit' option from the displayed options. The 'update drone' option will show up. make the required changes to the drone's name and then click on the 'update' button to save the changes.
- 2.The drone is not coming online, only the docking station is online.This typically occurs when the Odroid, RC, or drone is not turned on. Make certain that all of these devices are turned on. Even after turning everything on, do check the DS power supply and the internet connectivity. If it still doesn't work then contact support at [email protected].
- 3.What to do when the user gets an “Automation failed” message on the dashboard?This might happen when a mission is going on and the user tries to take manual control of the drone, then automation may fail.
- 4.The docking station is not coming online.This could happen because of two possible reasons, firstly the docking station may not be receiving proper power supply, causing connectivity issues. Secondly, the Raspberry Pi, may have turned off. Additionally, if the docking station lacks internet access, it may also cause connectivity problems. Make sure to check these factors to resolve the connectivity issues and ensure smooth operations.
- 5.While Registration of Docking station what to do if we get a message of registration failed?If the docking station is ON for more than an hour, it gets out-off the binding mode. The user should reboot the docking station in such a case. You can also confirm if the UDC is correctly typed.
- 6.My dashboard's “Next” button after entering the UDC code is frozen what to do?This could happen while copy-pasting the UDC the is some space extra spacing is given. Try re-entering the UDC code manually or hitting “Backspace”.
- 7.How can I control the opening/closing of the box remotely, and receive its vital information in the FlytBase dashboard?To control the opening/closing of the box remotely, navigate to the docking station guide and receive its vital information in the FlytBase dashboard. The docking station can also be controlled by the docking station's own dashboards.
- 1.When the user launches a mission/manual take-off from the dashboard, but the docking station isn't ready?The user will encounter this if the drone does not have GPS counts. So the user should ensure that the drone is kept in an area where it can acquire satellite counts/GPS counts. Alternatively, via the dashboard, run the "Open enclosure" command and wait for the drone to establish a GPS lock before launching your mission.
- 2.I launched a mission/manual take-off from the dashboard, but the docking station isn't ready.This problem comes as a result of GPS difficulties. You will encounter this if the drone does not have GPS counts. Therefore, make sure that the drone is kept in an area where it can acquire satellite counts/GPS counts. Alternatively, via the dashboard, run the "Open enclosure" command and wait for the drone to establish a GPS lock before launching your mission.
- 1.What kind of accuracy and reliability can I achieve while using the FlytBase Precision Landing feature?The accuracy & reliability of the precision landing module is most critical for autonomous operations to work. FlytBase has worked with customers to attain 99.99% landing accuracy & reliability with DJI Mavic 2 drones. Click here to see the FlytBase precision landing module in action with the DJI Mavic 2 drones.
- 2.Can I abort the Failsafe action from the dashboard?Yes, the Failsafe Actions can be aborted by clicking “Abort” after the drone starts performing the failsafe action.
- 1.My drone is online in the FlytBase dashboard but I can not see the video feed.At times due to an unstable internet connection, the FlytBase mobile app does not go into cockpit view hence video feed is not available. Try checking your internet connection to make sure the video feed is visible in the FlytBase dashboard.